Happy Saturday babes! Summers here, so that also means wedding season. These beauty must haves are perfect as a bridal shower/bachelorette present, or to have on hand when you’re getting ready to jet set across the country.
- Refillable travel set – I have the most finicky hair, so whenever I travel I HAVE to take my own product with me. These are so cute and completely TSA approved.
- Living Proof Dry Volume Blast – Idk how bale lively always looks amazing after jumping off a plane, but typically look like a homeless person. In order to not scare the hotel employee’s this is a must!
- Tweezerman Eyebrow Set – Ain’t nobody look cute with an errant eyebrow hairs. Gotta keep that shit fleeky.
- Cleansing Face Wipes – After a long day of traveling the only thing I want to do is go to bed. I do not advocate sleeping in your makeup, like ever, so these cleansing and exfoliating face wipes are perfect for a quick before bedtime routine.
- No Puffery – Necessary and self explanatory.
- Nail Polish Remover Pads – Chipped nail polish is like dirty underwear. Don’t air your dirty laundry.
- Blotting Sheets – i keep these in my purse and in my travel bag at all times. Shining is only meant to be a Beyonce song, not on your face.
- Tinted Chapstick – Add a little color to your face while protecting your lips. These SUGAR chapsticks are my favorite!
- Manicure Set – Theres nothing worse than snagging your nail and having it catch on everything.
- Sleep Mask – Say no to the sun waking you up.
Might have to keep this mask 😉